G’day guys! I just wanted to share my Mexican chicken burrito recipe with you all for the competition. It’s very simple and easy, but so delicious with a little spicy kick! Thanks, Liam Riley.
- Dice up 500g of chicken tenderloins;
- Dice up half a brown onion;
- Put the chicken and onion in a zip lock bag, along with 2 sachets of taco seasoning;
- Seal the bag, shake and massage the chicken and onion until the seasoning gives an even coverage;
- Fry up the chicken mix in a pan over the fire with some cooking oil until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Put some chunky coleslaw on a soft burrito wrap, along with the chicken, and some salsa sauce and chilli to taste.
- Wrap it up and enjoy with a beverage!
Please Support our Family Business
If you like this page and our website please support our business by sharing this page:
If you would like to receive email updates when we post
Brett, Mandy, Isabella & Christian Hooper